Legacy Planning in SingaporeOctober 7, 2018
Financial Planning. Ethics, Science & Craft.October 21, 2018
Summary of Main Points:
- Last Friday data released, US unemployment rate is down. However NFP missed estimates which sapped a bit of USD strength.
- One more rate hike for the year, the expectation is still there on the balance of probabilities.
- PBOC announcement on Sunday (yesterday) is a supportive move.
- The event is one thing but how the market react is another, it may be signalling some liquidity issues to warrant such a move.
- Expectation for SIMSCI to re-test Sept lows, re-testing of support levels is not uncommon in technical analysis.
Please follow and like us: